1. There is no refund of the payment made through the payment gateway other than the following conditions:
• In case, there is a technical error and the money gets debited for multiple times from the customer’s card/Bank Account.
• When excessive amount is deducted from the customer’s account/card in a single transaction due to technical error.
• Customers can also choose to seek refund along with the transaction number when the charge of the service which was not discussed is deducted.
In such cases the extra amount is refunded to the customers excluding the Payment Gateway Charges.
2. The customers are required to make an application for the refund along with details like – transaction ID, original payment receipt generated at the time of payment.
3. The application will be processed manually and only after the verification is completed. If the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded to the individual through electronic mode in favor of the applicant and confirmation sent to the mailing address provided within a period of 21 calendar days.
4. Company is not liable to hold or incur any responsibility to affect any of the payment instructions on the date of payment owning to the following circumstances:
a. If the payment instruction issued by the customer is incomplete, inaccurate, delayed and invalid.
b. If the funds available in the Payment Account ae under any charge or encumbrance.
c. If the bank or NCC delays or refuses the payment procedure.
d. Circumstances beyond the control of the company including fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failures, system failures like telephone and computer line breakdowns due to unforeseen circumstances.
e. In case the payment is not effected for any reason and the failed payment will be intimated via e-mail.